RASPBERRY RUFFLE CUPCAKES INGREDIENTS CAKE 1 box cake mix with their suggested ingredients plus 1 egg and substitute the oil for unsalted butter.FROSTING 1-2 teaspoons vanilla (depending on how strong you would like the...
Southwestern Deviled Eggs Recipe
We love hosting parties around here. We love cooking and creating new recipes. Deviled eggs are one of my favorite recipes to make because I have a delicious recipe from my grandmother. Every time I bring them somewhere, I get asked for the recipe. This time, we wanted to add our favorite cheese into our deviled eggs to make something even more amazing. They came out absolutely delicious. They were gone in just a few minutes. We hope that you love our Southwestern Deviled Eggs Recipe.
This is one of those delicious appetizers that can serve as a meal in a pinch and makes a great snack as well.
- 6 Eggland's Best Brown Large Organic Eggs, boiled, halved, and yolks reserved
- 1 container Boursin Monterey Jack & Spicy Pepper Cheese Dip
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Olde Thompson Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Duke's mayonnaise
- Boil eggs. Peel, cut in half and put yolks in bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pipe into the cooked egg whites.
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and dry
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place the cilantro and oil in a blender. Blend on high until all of the cilantro is pureed.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve or coffee filter (coffee filter will take a while).
Topping & Preparing your deviled eggs
Prepared Southwestern Deviled Eggs ingredients
- Cilantro oil
- Olde Thompson Himalayan Pink Salt
- Cracked pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Chorizo sausage, crumbled, sautéed, and cooled
- 1/2 inch pieces of chives
- Place the Southwestern deviled eggs on a serving plate.
- Top each egg with chorizo.
- Drizzle cilantro oil over the eggs.
- Season with the sea salt, cracked peppercorn, and smoked paprika.
- Garnish with the chive pieces.
- Store in a covered Tupperware container in the refrigerator.