Is your pile of laundry all too consuming? Then you need the Wonderwash!
Red Robin’s Better Schools Program
We have probably all heard it. You know those commercials about Red Robin where at the end you hear singing: “Red Robin… YUMMM®!” I know that you know what I am talking about right?
When I told my family that we were heading off to eat at Red Robin for the first time, every single kid sang, “Red Robin… YUMMM®!” at the same time my husband did. We definitely knew the tagline and now it was time to try the restaurant.
As the busy mother of three children, I am heavily involved in raising funds for the schools that my kids go to and I especially love when businesses in the community give back. We actively search out businesses that do that. Red Robin offers their Burgers for Better Schools Program.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. is a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements.
Now you can join Red Robin Royalty program and earn money for your school. The way that it works is that 1% of each Red Robin Royalty members check (less tax, tip and gift card) will be donated to the school of their choice. In fact, any 501c3 school (K-12) is eligible and most of these schools are already in their system. Members must be registered at the time of transaction to give the funds.
● Consumers must be registered Red Robin Royalty members to participate in this program.
● Members and Non-Members can learn about the program at redrobin.com/betterschools
● Upon successful Red Robin Royalty registration, members will see a banner on their dashboard and receive an invitation to sign up to support a school.
● Existing members who have not yet selected a school will see a CTA on their dashboard.
● Upon engagement, members are re-directed to a site where they can view a map of schools in their area or anywhere in the nation.
● After selecting their school, their dashboard changes to show how much they’ve donated, how many others are donating and the total amount raised for their specific school.
I had to add to this post to share with you about the food at Red Robin. As I said earlier, this was our first visit to the restaurant. We were completely blown away with how delicious everything was. I have to share that we absolutely loved it. Our burgers were perfectly cooked and the sides were really good. My kids loved the bottomless rootbeer floats and we all loved the donuts we shared for dessert. They really did a great job. Even our server was wonderful. We went back just a few days later because it was so great.
GET SOCIAL WITH RED ROBIN
Need flyers for your school to share the program? Click HERE to get some.
This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Red Robin blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.