Good Habits Delivered: Just Click and Quench with ReadyRefresh by Nestle #GoodHabitsDelivered We are a pretty active family. Our kids seem like they are always on the go. Be it mountain biking, cheer, dance, or football,...
Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread Recipe
PUMPKIN SPICE MONKEY BREAD
5 cups flour
1 package active dry yeast, or 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
¼ cup warm water
¼ cup sugar
⅓ cup melted butter
1 ¼ cup milk
pinch of salt
PUMPKIN SPICE MONKEY BREAD INGREDIENTS
1 sweet dough ball (from above)
1 tbsp pumpkin spice
1 cup sugar
1 cup caramel
½ cup butter, melted
1. Start by making sweet dough. Dissolve packet or two tablespoons of yeast in warm water. Once the yeast has foamed and completely dissolved add two of the five cups of flour, eggs, salt, milk, sugar and melted butter. Mix dough till a ball forms, add remaining three cups of flour one at a time till dough is nice and stiff. Chill dough in refrigerator for 6 hours.
2. Grease a bundt pan. Remove dough from refrigerator and turn out onto floured. Punch dough two to three times till air pockets are emptied. Pinching off a spoonful at a time, roll dough into 40-50 small dough balls.
3. In a small bowl, melt ½ cup of butter. In a second bowl mix one cup sugar and pumpkin spice. Drop small dough balls into bowl of butter and then pumpkin spice sugar. Add sugared dough balls into greased bundt pan till you’ve made it through the entire pile. The bundt pan should be a little more than half filled which leaves space for the dough to rise.
4. Warm up caramel in microwave in ten second increments until it is warm enough to pour over bread. Only pour half of caramel into bundt tray, covering the sugared dough balls.
5. Place monkey bread into the oven to bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Bread will rise to fill the entire tray. Remove monkey bread from oven to cool. Flip out onto flat platter and pour the remaining caramel over the top of bread or serve on the side for dipping.
6. To serve, pull apart monkey dough balls and enjoy!