I am excited to be a part of a new program with Boost Kid Essentials. I have active, healthy children who sometimes need a little boost when it comes to nutrition. Especially my youngest...
Nowali Moccasins – Review & Giveaway
Several weeks ago, I was sent the cutest moccasins courtesy of Nowali. These are just the cutest things that I have ever seen. Just in time for Spring, Nowali has introduced four, new moccasin styles with flowers, sailboats, frogs and polka dots.
Do you know Nowali? With Nowali, “each traditional Swedish moccasin is hand-stitched, and made with yarn and foxing materials that meet the Öko-Tex Standard 100, an ‘eco’ standard which ensures they contain no harmful dyes or substances.”
I wore Nowalli Moccasins as a child and I was very excited to share them with my children. “Parents have turned to Nowali for their high-quality moccasins for the past 60 years. All moccasins come with a double elastic ankle, so they actually stay put and can’t be kicked off. Each moccasin also comes with a non-skid sole, which is especially important for little ones learning to walk, or for children walking on wood or slippery surfaces. The moccasins provide a solid base and give kids the confidence they need to explore their surroundings. And, since the moccasins are machine-washable, parents don’t have to worry if their little one accidentally wears them outside and gets them dirty.”
We love Nowali mocs in this house. They are known for quality and never disappoint. Check them out!
Nowali began in central Sweden in 1950 and the company is still located there today. Nowali products are sold around the world. The U.S. market has been especially successful as American moms appreciate the combination of great quality, whimsical designs and a proven brand name. One of the comments often heard at Nowali is, “I remember those from when I was a kid!” To order online or for more details, visit www.nowali.com.
WIN a pair of Nowali Moccasins HERE!
Please go to the Nowali website and tell me which pair are your favorite. Leave your answer in the comments for the first mandatory entry.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a separate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Tweet the sentence out below (can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers). Leave Twitter name and/or link to tweet in the comments in the comments. Take an extra entry for each person who RT’s you! – 1 entry for each
“Win a pair of Nowali Moccasins at The Divine Miss Mommy! Enter here: http://bit.ly/9XRzRB Ends 04/10”
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or enter any of my other giveaways or Enter any of my other giveaways I.e. If you complete the requirements to enter 5 times, then you can take 5 entries on this giveaway as well. – 1 entry for each
5. Fave me on Technorati and leave your Technorati name in the comments. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
GIVEAWAY ENDS April 10, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST & is open to US residents only
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen.