You know the sheep, right? They are the ones you count when you just cannot fall asleep. Serta wants to help you get a better night's sleep and they invite you to join our...
New McCormick Skillet Sauces are Available at Walmart
As a busy family of five, there are some days when we just don't have a lot of time to make dinner. However, we want something fast and we don't want to go out to get it. Now we turn to McCormick Skillet Sauces.
There is a new sauce in town and this one is packed with flavor plus it makes dinner so much easier to prepare. These new sauces come in a variety of flavors (see more below) and are so simple to make!
Skillet Sauces are a completely new range of recipe sauces packed full of flavor that help you to create a home cooked, fresh tasting, family meal in no time.
- 9 ounce pack of McCormick Skillet Sauce Sesame Chicken Stir-fry
- Package in the USA
- Just add Chicken and Vegetables
- Cooks in 15 minutes or less
- Makes 5 Servings
MCCORMICK SKILLET SAUCE FLAVORS
McCormick Smoky Applewood BBQ Chicken with Bacon Skillet Sauce is a quick-and-easy weeknight chicken dish with smoky BBQ flavor.
Use McCormick Taco with Chipotle & Garlic Skillet Sauce for weeknight favorite tacos with a hint of smoky chipotle heat.
McCormick Fajita with Roasted Chili, Garlic & Lime Skillet Sauce is a sizzling flavor blend of roasted chili pepper and lime for fajitas.
McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce is a family favorite stir-fry with the classic flavors of ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
McCormick Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce is Italian-style chicken and mushrooms infused with sweet basil and garlic.
McCormick Sweet & Smoky Sloppy Joes Skillet Sauce is a smoky, sweet barbeque twist to family favorite sloppy joes.
McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce has the robust flavors of fire roasted garlic and chili pepper.
HOW TO MAKE MCCORMICK SESAME CHICKEN STIR FRY SKILLET SAUCE
- 1 pkg. McCormick skillet sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables for stir fry
- Heat oil in skillet on high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
- Makes 5 servings.
Try new McCormick Skillet Sauces! Perfectly blended recipe sauces with natural herbs and spices for easy weeknight meals, just pour, stir and enjoy!