We are definitely a corn family. My son is ten and as soon as he could walk, we would find him rummaging in the refrigerator after every single dinner where we had corn on...
How to Grill the Perfect Steak
1 inch to 1 ½ inch steaks
Unseasoned Meat Tenderizer
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Glass Casserole Dish
1. Place steaks in Glass Casserole Dish and sprinkle both sides liberally with Unseasoned Meat Tenderizer.
2. Brush on Melted Butter and Salt and Pepper
3. Cover with Plastic Wrap and bring steaks to room temperature.
**Tip – Never grill a steak directly from the refrigerator
5. Once steaks have reached room temperature, place on grill and close the cover.
6. Open grill only ONCE to flip steaks according to the temperature guide below: