We are a sports family. We have always been a sports family. We play them. We watch them. We attend live events. We have an unwritten rule that each child must always be in...
7 Tips for the Perfect BBQ ~ Glad Black Bag Trash Crashers
We love grilling out. In fact, if it were possible my husband would make absolutely everything on his grill. He loves it that much!
We tend to entertain a lot and are always using the grill. I thought that I would share some of my tips on how we prepare and execute the perfect BBQ.
7 TIPS FOR THE PERFECT BBQ
1. Decide on theme (if you are having a theme), invite your guests and shop for food. Try to get the food within a day or so of your bbq to insure that everything is fresh. Don't be afraid to ask your butcher for the best cuts of meat.
2. Make certain that you have a clean grill, all of your marinades and spices plus everything that you need for the menu you planned. We have actually started to grill before and realized that we were out of the steak seasoning that we love.
3. Let the meat sit out for a few minutes to get to room temperature. This means less char on the outside and more evenly cooked meat.
4. Pre-heat your grill and prep everything you need before grilling. Also make certain that since you are dealing with raw meat that you wash your hands and not place cooked meat on the same platter that the raw meat was on.
5. When the meat is on the grill, don't turn constantly, poke or prod and pour anything over your food. This lets vital juices out and can char the meat significantly. My husband has two zones on his grill. The zone that is directly over the wood or coals and the zone that is indirect heat. Use your vents to let out heat rather than opening and closing the grill multiple times.
6. Create amazing side dishes. We almost always have corn on the cob and a variety of vegetables which are also cooked on the grill. This creates less heat in the house and lets the cook have everything done at the same time. Of course, I always make several salads the night before including Cucumber Salad, pasta salads and a few others as well.
7. Leave plenty of Glad trash bags around. This encourages guests to throw away what they are finished with rather than leaving trash laying around. This makes it MUCH easier for cleanup in the end.
Have you heard of Glad Black Bag trash crashers program? This program is a dream for any event host. With cheerleaders, gymasts, fun music and more, a team of Glad Black Bag trash crashers cleans up your party in the most fun and interesting of ways.
Once they crash your party, they make clean up look fun. See the video below for Glad Black Bag Trash crashers in action.
CHECK OUT THE GLAD BBQ RENDEZVOUS VIDEO
GET SOCIAL WITH GLAD
Brought to you by Glad® Black bag. Glad® Black Bag is tough enough to take it all.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Clorox via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clorox.