I was delighted to work with Arby's as they brought back their fabulous Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich. That's right! The Arby's Smokehouse Brisket is back. ABOUT THE ARBY'S SMOKEHOUSE BRISKET Arby’s Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich is...
Gingerbread Man Cookies
GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIES
- 1 package Butterscotch Pudding (cook and serve)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon and set aside.
- Cream butterscotch pudding mix, butter and brown sugar. Add egg and mix.
- Add in flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Cover and chill dough for about an hour until firm.
- Divide mixture in half, place one half wrapped back in refrigerator.
- Prepare baking sheets with cooking spray or parchment paper. Flour work area and rolling pin and roll out dough to 1/8″ thickness.
- Cut out with cookie cutter and remove scraps. Transfer cookies to baking sheets using spatula. Leave several inches between cookies. Reroll scrap dough and cut remaining cookies.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 10 minutes (watch for edges to begin to turn lightly brown). Leave on cookie sheet for several minutes before moving to cooling rack.
- Combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat until bubbly. Add powdered sugar gradually and mix until all sugar is incorporated.
- Beat on high until mixture forms stiff, glossy peaks. Transfer icing to pastry bag.
- Pipe the line pattern on cookies. Wait at least several hours for icing to set.