We are recyclers in this family. We always have been. We try to recycle or reuse everything that we can in this house. If you look around our home, you will see jars being...
DIY Popsicle Stick Snowman Ornament
DIY POPSICLE STICK SNOWMAN ORNAMENT
- First, glue 8 popsicle sticks together side by side, leave the 9th aside
- Now, paint the top about 1/4 of the sticks black, this will be the Snowman's hat!
- Paint the rest of the sticks white.
- Be sure to paint your 9th stick black as well, this is the brim of Snowman's hat!
- Now, paint on two rosy cheeks, two buttons eyes, and a button mouth! Don't forget the carrot orange nose!
- Allow all paint to dry! Once everything is dry, glue the 9th stick and the line where the black paint stops straight across
- Flip the snowman over and glue ribbon in order to make a top loop, you can choose to tie your ribbon in a bow or not, personally I did!
- Hang on the tree and enjoy looking at it!