Do you have a whole jar of buttons begging to be used? I know that I do. I save every single button from every piece of clothing that I have purchased over the past...
DIY Popsicle Stick Snowman Ornament
DIY POPSICLE STICK SNOWMAN ORNAMENT
- First, glue 8 popsicle sticks together side by side, leave the 9th aside
- Now, paint the top about 1/4 of the sticks black, this will be the Snowman's hat!
- Paint the rest of the sticks white.
- Be sure to paint your 9th stick black as well, this is the brim of Snowman's hat!
- Now, paint on two rosy cheeks, two buttons eyes, and a button mouth! Don't forget the carrot orange nose!
- Allow all paint to dry! Once everything is dry, glue the 9th stick and the line where the black paint stops straight across
- Flip the snowman over and glue ribbon in order to make a top loop, you can choose to tie your ribbon in a bow or not, personally I did!
- Hang on the tree and enjoy looking at it!