We are back with another fun way to decorate for the holidays. We all know how Poinsettia's are available in abundance around Christmas. They are bright, festive and pretty much look good anywhere....
DIY Monogram Trinket Tray
- Terracotta Saucer
- White paint – I used acrylic paint found at craft stores
- Foam Brush
- Gold Sharpie
- With your foam brush and paint, paint your saucer white
- When it's dry, lightly draw on your letter with your pencil, that way you can erase if you slip up.
- When your pleased with your letter, go ahead and trace the letter and fill it in with your gold Sharpie.
- When you are finished, let it sit for 10 minutes to make certain that everything is dry.