This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of FrogTape for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. We do a lot of DIY in this house. We love trying new products and...
DIY Monogram Trinket Tray
- Terracotta Saucer
- White paint – I used acrylic paint found at craft stores
- Foam Brush
- Gold Sharpie
- With your foam brush and paint, paint your saucer white
- When it's dry, lightly draw on your letter with your pencil, that way you can erase if you slip up.
- When your pleased with your letter, go ahead and trace the letter and fill it in with your gold Sharpie.
- When you are finished, let it sit for 10 minutes to make certain that everything is dry.