Let's face it, there's really not that much fun involved with spring cleaning, is there? I am not a fan of cleaning period but I know that it has to be done. We clean...
DIY Flower Pot Apple ~ Perfect Back to School Craft
The approaching fall season means it is time to start thinking apples. This DIY flower pot apple is a
great way to make your own colorful little apples, perfect for hiding treasures in or even for filling with
gummy worms for back to school fun. Take a peek below at how to make your own in just minutes and
using just a handful of supplies. These are so fun!
DIY FLOWER POT APPLE
- Small Terra cotta flower pot with saucer
- Red craft paint
- Paint brush (a small sponge brush works great)
- Small twig
- Green felt or green paper
- Craft glue
1. Begin by apply two coats of red paint to your flower pot. Make sure you allow time for the paint to dry in between each coat.
2. Once the paint is dry, place the saucer on top of the pot. You will now see the apple shape take form.
4. Cut a small leaf or two from your green felt or paper. Apply some glue and press it to the stem. Your flower pot apple is now complete!
As mentioned, there are a few ways you can use your flower pot apple. It is a great back to school gift for teachers, or a fun gift for kids when filled with gummy worms or treats. This is a great craft to do when learning a lesson on apples, or if you just want a way to beat boredom blues.
Gather your supplies and give this easy and inexpensive apple flower pot craft a try. It is one your kids are sure to love!