If there is one thing that this family loves, it is pizza. When we have pizza, we usually go out to enjoy it at a restaurant. However, this week my kids were really wanting...
Cranberry Honey Butter Recipe – Makes a Great Hostess Gift!
Cranberry Honey Butter Recipe
This is a great option for hostess gifts and for your Christmas or Thanksgiving table! We have made this recipe countless times and everyone loves even those who don't eat cranberries regularly.
The ingredients (literally) whip together in no time and keep in the refrigerator for about two weeks. This will allow you to make them all up ahead of time, package them beautifully and just grab one on your way out the door.
Add a fresh loaf of local bread, some tasty crackers or a beautiful wooden cutting board if you like and you have the perfect gift.
- ½ stick of soft butter
- ¼ cup of whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons of local honey
- a few cracks of fresh ground sea salt
- 4oz mason jar -we used these Ball jars with lids
- dainty glass spoon or wood spreader knife
- parchment paper and twine for wrapping
Ingredients listed will fill one 4oz jar. Use this handy website to help figure out exactly how much you will need for larger batches.
- Using the paddle attachment on your electric mixer combine room temp butter, cranberry sauce, honey and salt.
- Whip together until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Scoop out and fill your jars.
- You’ll want to give the rims a quick wipe to ensure they are gift ready.
- At this time you can wrap them with the parchment paper and twine or wait until you’re ready to hand them out.