As an avid snacker, I love to find creative snacks for my family to eat. We were recently sent these delicious snacks and candies from Rite Aid. We opened up every single one of...
Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups Recipe
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC.. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle.
We are all about making things quickly so that our hungry children can have good snacks when they get home. Hormel Foods offers some quick solutions to make our favorite recipes for the family in a quick, easy and delicious way.
We made this for the kids when they get home from school and this is such a good afternoon snack, that they now asked for them in their lunchboxes.
HORMEL CHICKEN SALAD CUCUMBER CUPS
- 2 cans Hormel Chunk Chicken
- 3 Tbsp celery, fine chop
- 3 Tbsp carrot, fine chop
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper, fine chop
- 1 Tbsp roma tomato, fine chop
- 4 green olives, fine chop
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/8th tsp granulated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ea English cucumbers
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all of the chicken salad ingredients in a bowl and fold together. Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the cucumber cups, first peel the cucumbers, leaving thin strips of skin for a contrast of color. Cut the cucumber into rounds, approximately 1 1/2 inches long.
- Using a spoon or small melon baller (I used my teaspoon measuring spoon), scoop out the center of the cucumber in each round, leaving about 1/3 of an inch intact at the bottom to create the floor of the cup.
- Fill each cucumber cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken salad mix.
- Garnish with a dusting of grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
ABOUT HORMEL PREMIUM CHUNK CHICKEN BREAST
HORMEL® Premium Chicken Breast is the easy way to add great-tasting, satisfying protein to your meals. Right out of the can, this chunk chicken makes a great addition to any of your favorite recipes.