This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and TruMoo blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. These are a little thin so my husband calls them crepes. However,...
Brown Sugar Pull-Apart Cinnamon Bread
I love nothing more than warm, fresh bread sitting on the counter a few minutes after coming out of the oven. Add the enticing scent of cinnamon plus brown sugar and the entire family will gravitate towards the kitchen.
Wait until you make this and the smells permeate your home. You will want to make it every single day.
BROWN SUGAR PULL-APART CINNAMON BREAD
2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent seamless dough sheets
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup sugar
3-5 table spoons of cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar for sprinkling
1. Spray your loaf pan with a non-stick spray and set aside.
2. In a small pot on the stove melt the butter. Add in brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon. Leave the pot on low when you add those and mix until they are both melted plus well combined. Take off the burner and set on top of a pot holder.
3. Roll out your Seamless dough sheet and cut into squares that will fit into your pan. Spread the first layer and spoon a little bit of your brown sugar mixtures on top of it. Be generous with your amounts. Keep repeating until you have used up your dough.
4. Drizzle a little brown sugar mixture on top of it and sprinkle your cinnamon sugar on top. Place into the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until it's golden brown.
5. Once it is done baking, take out and set on top of wax paper. The brown sugar will harden and stick to any paper or foil surface. You can also sprinkle some more fresh cinnamon sugar on top.
VARIATIONS: Add raisins, apples or your favorite fruits.