My husband loves fudge. I mean he really loves it. Every time we travel, we inadvertently end up somewhere that has fudge. And he always has to get some. We also sometimes make fudge...
7 Pumpkin Recipes
Whether you used canned pumpkin or fresh puree, here are a few terrific Pumpkin Recipes to get you inspired for the season!
1. Pumpkin Bread from Glued to my Crafts
2. Mini Pumpkin Piesfrom Mom Endeavors
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares from Juggling Act Mama
4. Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes from Couponing and Cooking
5. Pumpkin Pie Fudge from Premeditated Leftovers
6. BananaPumpkin Smoothie from Glued to my Crafts
7. No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes from A Family Feast