Sleep Number Twitter Party 9/14 9pm EST+ p5 bed Giveaway #SNSweepstakes We are back with another fun Sleep Number Twitter Chat this week: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 9PM EST> We will be chatting...
5 Reasons You Should Visit a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic
Your health is not something that you should take for granted. In our family, we are religious about getting physicals and making certain we have everything we need health wise.
We have been Walgreens Take Care Clinics customers for a while now. If fact, now that they are rebranding as the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic and expanding the healthcare options available, this will definitely become our go-to place for bronchitis, sinus infections, physicals and more.
This clinic has helped my family with/ through:
- Double Ear Infection
- Back-to-School Vaccines and Physicals
- Ankle Sprain
We are clearly great customers on the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic near our home!
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD VISIT A WALGREENS HEALTHCARE CLINIC
1. If you don't have a primary care physician, the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic can help you out. You don't need to have a doctor in mind, they can take of your needs. The Healthcare Clinic Healthcare Clinic even welcomes most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
2. If you don't work traditional 9-5 hours, Walgreens Healthcare Clinic is perfect for you. Walgreens has hours into the evening and the weekends. This means that anyone can get seen on their time. They are open for around 12 hours on weekdays and 8 hours on the weekends.
3. If you are new to the area and in need of medical assistance, a visit to the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic can help you out with treatment for common illnesses starting at $79 (PLEASE NOTE: Fees may be higher, depending on additional tests and procedures, as well as the complexity and length of your visit).
4. If you are impatient and/or someone who just don't like to wait, visit the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic website to see if there is a wait. If there is no wait, just drop right in or make an appointment for later. However, the average patients waits for only about 20 minutes or less.
5. If you don't have a car or a way to get places, you will find a Walgreens in every neighborhood. You can most likely walk or even take public transportation.
WHAT WALGREENS HEALTHCARE CLINICS CAN DO FOR YOU!
The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic offers so much more than just physicals.
GET SOCIAL WITH WALGREENS
CHECK OUT MY GOOGLE+ ALBUM ABOUT MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Click here to view it.